giovedì 6 giugno 2019

MY INTRODUCTION

Hi, I'm Satvir and here there is a little description of me. Let's start saying that I'm seventeen years old and I attend the "Giuseppe Peano" school, in Rome. I study languages and I like all of them. I know in total six languages and it's very difficult in special occasion try to speak them, sometimes I forget some words of my mother language. I have a sister and I do swimming, I really like all of sports especially playing volleyball. I'm a very determineted and constant person and I'd like to reach all of my dreams; one of this is to become a cabin crew for this I'm a aviation lover. I know that I can reach this dream, I love this kind of job because I like travel around the world and this is my dream when I was 10 years old, so I'll do everything to do it. My favourite country is Dubai and Australia I hope I will go there one day and will do surf cause for the good beach than in my country, because I like discovering different cultures, food or lives. In fact, I can adapt in every situation and I don't make me any problem. Furthermore, I like meeting new people, despite the shyness and I can say that if you know many people, you can learn much more from each experience than if you don't.



Here is my video on youtube:https://youtu.be/BLFWWu2Uirw  

Here is my dream map: https://pin.it/yn3kxloxgirv


And here is my curriculum vitae:








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento